Majestic 4-Restroom Trailer
These are Royal Accommodations
The Ultimate in Luxury Restroom Trailers
Using high-grade CNC cut fiberglass panels and wood-free floor construction, the Majestic is built for ease of maintenance and extended durability. With common sealed roto-cast holding tanks, service is a snap. Our custom counter, sink and backsplash are a single surface that easily wipes clean. The solar-powered, self-contained Majestic luxury restroom trailer is ready to impress your customers at the most elegant affairs.
Since inventing the first VIP (Very Impressive Portable) over 25 years ago, NuConcepts continues to innovate with our new Majestic luxury restroom trailer. With artfully arched doorways, elegant curved counter tops, flushing porcelain toilet, brushed aluminum ceilings, beveled glass mirror and plank flooring in each of the spacious individual restrooms, your customers will appreciate the exceptionally clean design. The Majestic is our top-of-the-line luxury restroom trailer.
- 60 watt solar panel (2x30w panels)
- 70 amp power converter (2×35 amp)
- Shared sealed roto-cast tanks
- Spacious private restrooms
- Recessed LED ceiling lighting
- Brushed aluminum ceilings
- Powered roof vents
- LED In-Use & exterior courtesy lights
- Flushing porcelain toilets with seal
- Upgraded heavy-duty auto-off faucets
- Single cast beveled counters and sinks
- Beveled glass mirrors
- Single & sealed dump valve
- City water connections
- Proprietary aluminum structural elements
- High quality fiberglass construction
- Motion-sensing & latch activated power
- Linoleum planked composite floors
- Wood-free floor construction
- Made in the U.S.A
- AC system (requires 110V) includes heat strip, thermostat & drip pan
- Stainless steel dispensers
- Water heater
- 220V to 110V step down transformer
- Premium aluminum wheels
- Diamond plate battery box
- Ask for more options, please
A Very Stylish Interior
The easy to clean curved countertop with molded-in sink and upgraded faucet provides plenty of room to move and a stylish area for flowers or other decorations.
Luxurious Vinyl Plank Flooring
The Majestic’s luxurious vinyl plank flooring is anti-microbial, beautiful to look at, easy to clean and incredibly durable. Pelham Maple is shown… ask about optional colors!
Brushed Aluminum Ceiling
The brushed aluminum ceiling isn’t just a great look, it is the most durable and easiest to clean material. With warm toned recessed LED lights, motion activated sensor and with optional AC, thermostatic temperature control, this is as good as it gets.
Standard AC Ducting
Exclusive to our Majestic is pre-wiring and pre-ducting for optional air conditioning which requires 110V. Air conditioning can be included when ordered or easily installed at a later time.
Exceptionally Pleasing Design
With common supply and waste tanks to gain increased customer use, this impeccably crafted trailer is easy to service, maintain and transport. The Majestic’s high-grade smooth fiberglass exterior walls create an exceptionally clean and smooth design.
Single Drain Makes Service a Snap
The beauty of shared supply and waste tanks is found in the number of uses and the ease of servicing. With shared tanks it doesn’t matter which restroom the customers use, they all fill the same tank. When servicing, there is one single port to drain.
- Trailer Height (w/AC): 121”
- Trailer Length: 282”
- Trailer Width (steps up): 96”
- Trailer Width (steps down): 108”
- Restroom Int. Width: 48.5”
- Restroom Int. Length: 41.5”
- Restroom Int. Height: 80.5”
- Door Opening: 72×24”
- Dry Weight: 7000 lbs.
- Loaded Weight: 9160 lbs.
- Axle Rating: 9950 lbs.
- Fresh Tank Capacity: 2 x 90 gal.
- Waste Tank Capacity: 2 x 150 gal.
- Service Access Doors: 2
- Average Number of Uses: 560